CCJCC aims to support Startup Companies / SMEs who have interest in China-Canada business venture and market. By becoming a corporate member, you will have the access to mainstream business circle for Canada and China and gain valuable information, knowledge and resources for the growth of your enterprise. To ensure the quality, we will only recruit 30 corporate members for each of our branch-Montreal, Vancouver and Shanghai.
For Corporate members, please fill out the following form before making the payment.
Corporate membership: $500 (Value up to $1000)
– 3 golden members include for your corporation
– $200 discount to CCJCC Business trip to China 2016
– Exclusive opportunity to become guest speaker for CCJCC major events
– Free advice for doing business in China and Canada
– Access to CCJCC’s connection and resources
– Exclusive access to corporate member event
– Up to 10 hours 1 to 1 coaching for doing business in China
– Enhance your company’s credibility in the Canada-China bilateral business
– CCJCC Corporate member LinkedIn group
– Clickable logos on CCJCC’s website (www.chinacanadajcc.com)
– Exclusive website page for your company’s introduction and business requests
Requirements for becoming CCJCC Corporate Member:
– At least one-year operation in business since registration
– Satisfactory credit record
– Interest in Canada-China market
(Note: Limited 30 Corporate Members. CCJCC Corporate Member last 1 year since the date your application is approved and the payment have been made.
If you have any questions/inquiries, you may contact:
Current CCJCC Corporate Sponsors: